Friday, September 19, 2008

I Could Definitely Be A Vampire

I really didn't need a quiz to tell me I'd be fine as a vampire, but I took it for my Sweet Rewards Points, anyway. <3

I have probably thought more on this than the average joe, anyway, and I think an eternity of blood-guzzling murderous sin is more than a fair price for immortality, and being pretty while you're there.

Sign me up, I'm no vegetarian Cullen, either.







You Could Definitely Be a Vampire



Immortality, staying pretty forever, not having to get a job... you could definitely eat some flesh for these things.

It's not that you're a murderer by nature. In fact, you're probably the furthest thing from it.

However, if you woke up a vampire, you'd certainly be able to adapt and enjoy your new lifestyle.

There might not be much better than living forever, even if it means giving up your soul.



What you would like best about being a vampire: Being a total outsider



What you would like least about being a vampire: Other vampires

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm..... why am I not surprised that you wouldn't mind having to murder a few people (okay, a ton of people) in order to be amazingly beautiful and live forever? I, on the other hand, would either stay ugly and die or be a damn vegetarian vampire. And one more thing- if you do become a vampire, I don't think I could be friends with you anymore. sorry. =(

    ReplyDelete